What it is:
• Implementation of techniques to approach the conflicting parties and build creative, efficient and satisfactory solutions;
• Definition of strategy and specific tactics for negotiation with a view to establishing objective criteria and implementation of operational, realistic and sustainable agreements;
• Applicable to situations involving multiple parties or cases related to the Government, be they claims against public administrations, regulators, negotiations with traditional communities or trading Terms of Adjustment of Conduct (TACs) with administrative authorities or public prosecutors' offices.
What FindResolution provides:
• Structuring the negotiation process and / or its conduction;
• Customer support in the establishment of business objectives, formulation of the approach strategy and its implementation;
• Mapping the interests of the parties directly and indirectly involved in the conflict;
• Evaluation of the available alternatives, considering: costs, diverse risks, relationship of the parties and conditions of conclusion of agreement;
• Choice of the most appropriate processes for negotiation;
• Support in building effective, efficient and sustainable agréments.