What it is:
• Skilled, flexible and efficient mean of dispute settlement;
• Method based on trust, confidentiality and motivation of the parties;
• A proven solution that is faster and cheaper than a judicial or arbitration litigation;
• Building agreements with the help of an impartial and neutral mediator;
• Saving time and resources;
• It seeks to preserve relations with customers, partners, suppliers and other stakeholders;
• Improves corporate governance, values the brand and crystallizes the name of the company, prioritizing socio-economic and sustainability aspects;
• Historically, 65% to 70% of the mediated cases reach agreements that are satisfactory to the parties involved;
• If mediation does not have the desired effect, the parties are more prepared for the judicial/arbitration process.
What FindResolution provides:
• Conducting mediation by highly qualified and experienced professionals
• Preparation of parties and / or lawyers to participate in mediation processes;
• Guidance on the use of mediation in a given conflict.