What it is:
• Objective examination of the issues and facts of the dispute brought by the parties, made through third parties (neutral and impartial);
• Generates non-binding opinion or recommendation of agreement, aligning expectations related to a solution;
• Evaluates the strength of the cases, the interests involved and the trend of results;
• Expand the spectrum of possible alternatives.
What FindResolution provides:
• Evaluation of the case, taking into account the interests of the client and the specificities of the situation;
• Opinion on case strength, trend of results and spectrum of possible alternatives.