What it is:
• Management practice for the prevention and mitigation of conflicts involving two or more partner organizations;
• Indicated to support any phase of a construction project, joint venture, merger or acquisition, managing working relationships with a focus on creating an enabling environment for the parties to work together effectively;
• Process focused on improving communication to meet common goals and objectives, includes agreement methodologies for resolving disputes in the initial stage, when satisfactory resolution is most feasible to achieve.
What FindResolution provides:
• Creation of procedures and action plans to assist in the identification of common goals;
• Reorientation of opposing positions, aiming value creation and mutual gain;
• Establishment of procedures for a open communication, in order to minimize the appearance of disputes, as well as the resolution of disputes in a fast, efficient and fair way.