What it is:
• Principles of transparency with modern negotiation techniques, clear criteria for setting priorities, respecting the strategic goals of the company;
• Systemic solutions, able to articulate diverse organizational components and diverse areas of the company in a convergent and consistent way;
• Opportunity for innovation and cultural renewal reflecting best national and international governance practices, such as: open and fluid communication with stakeholders and between departments, a lower litigation index and better engagement and reporting rates.
What FindResolution provides:
• Evaluation of existing Corporate Governance Practices (situation diagnosis)
• Design and implementation of a corporate governance system that includes a policy of appropriate handling of conflicts as part of the corporate culture, including the drafting and implementation of a standards and procedures manual